Functional Movement Screen - For Athletes 12 - 18
Time & Location
About the Event
Why Should I Enroll my Athlete:
- Studies show that up to 50% of overuse injuries seen in PT clinics are from adolescent athletes.
- Early single sport specialization of youth athletes has been shown to increase the likelihood of muscle imbalances.
- Drastic levels of muscle imbalances have been shown to lead to pain in shoulders, hips, and elbows.
- What seems to be minor aches and pains can often lead to more serious issues. It is important to look at the movements of an athlete, or any growing child, in order to determine the true cause of pain.
How We Can Help:
- Innovative Physical Therapy's Performance Movement Screening will determine muscle imbalances that may be present in your athletes as well as a solution to correct them.
- We will also provide you with a game plan based on our professional advice for what your athlete's next steps should be to enhance their performance.
Meet Coach Steve Lozoskie! Steve is a certified physical therapy assistant and is Harford Sport's lead strength and conditioning coach. He specialized in youth athletic, functional movement and strength and conditioning.
- Graduated from Salisbury University with a Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science
- Certified in Functional Movement Screen
- Certified in Fundamental Capacity Screen
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
- ISSA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Movement & Performance Screening
- Complimentary Physical Therapy Evaluation
$40 per athlete to be paid at the time of evaluation. This is a ticket to save your spot.
- Performance Screening$0$00$0