Innovative Physical Therapy Seeking Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant
Title: Physical Therapy Assistant (Outpatient Rehab) Benefits: Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our rehabilitation facility is currently in need of a full-time Physical Therapy Assistant to provide direct patient care services under the direction and supervision of a Physical Therapist.
The Physical Therapy Assistant will be responsible for documenting patient treatments, changes in condition and other pertinent information as required.
The successful candidate will also provide treatment and appropriate therapeutic techniques specific to the age and condition of each patient. This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
● Administer treatment programs as established by Physical Therapists
● Focus on providing the highest quality treatment for patients that allows for excellent patient
● Assess patient condition using knowledge of basic biological and medical science
● Propose treatment goals and objectives
● Implement patient treatment plans with guidance from the Physical Therapist
● Perform certain aspects of patient evaluation and interventions
● Instruct patients on physical therapy interventions, modalities and home exercise programs
● Associate Degree in Physical Therapy
● Current license as a Physical Therapy Assistant
● Valid Driver’s License
● Current CPR and first aid certification
● 3+ years’ clinical experience
● Must possess a caring and compassionate demeanor
● Home health experience an asset
We are looking for TEAM PLAYERS with integrity and high energy, that thrive in a results-focused environment. Individuals seeking a place to learn, grow and thrive.
Visit us at www.innovativeptcenters.com
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org