Innovative Physical Therapy is Seeking a Full Time Office Manager in Harford County, MD
We are a physical therapist owned, outpatient clinic in Baltimore, MD and Harford County, MD that is growing throughout Baltimore county and city. Our environment is friendly, refreshing and supportive.
We have a tremendous opportunity for a full time Office Manager to join our team. As part of our team, you will be integral in helping clients reach their rehabilitation and fitness goals. Applicants must be passionate about helping people and interested in finding a dynamic and team oriented environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are a boutique style Physical Therapy Clinic, with dozens of 5-star reviews we are recognized as the place to go for a personal approach to health and wellness. We strive to contribute to our community and create a better quality of life for our patients. We have fun while working and provide an ideal environment where team members reach professional excellence while advancing their career. If this is your kind of work environment, then look no further!
What does this job involve?
New Patient Scheduling - Setting up new patients in our EMR and scheduling them appropriately
Insurance verification and authorizations - Making sure patient's insurance is active and obtaining treatment authorizations if required.
Managing schedules - Coordinating the schedules for the physical therapists and PTA's on site.
Other tasks - cleaning equipment and treatment tables, collecting laundry, administering hot/cold packs, answering the phone, filing patient charts, picking up and dropping off patients (as needed)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for anyone that enters the clinic.
- Have an interest in physical therapy - this role is ideal for someone that has an interest in medicine, PT, fitness and exercise and also learning about how the body works.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve care and keep patients engaged and progressing in their therapy.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift. This person is on their feet providing 5-star care to our patients the entire time they are in the clinic.
-Prior experience with WebPT or Kareo is a plus but is not required
- All staff must be age 18 or over to be eligible for employment