We are a physical therapist owned, outpatient clinic in Baltimore, MD and Harford County, MD that is growing throughout Baltimore county and city. Our environment is friendly, refreshing and supportive.
We have a tremendous opportunity for a part time patient transport driver to join our team. As part of our team, you will be integral in helping clients reach their rehabilitation and fitness goals. Applicants must be passionate about helping people and interested in finding a dynamic and team oriented environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are a boutique style Physical Therapy Clinic, with dozens of 5-star reviews we are recognized as the place to go for a personal approach to health and wellness. We strive to contribute to our community and create a better quality of life for our patients. We have fun while working and provide an ideal environment where team members reach professional excellence while advancing their career. If this is your kind of work environment, then look no further!
What does this job involve?
Patient Transport - Picking up patients at home and getting them to the clinic in a timely manner for their appointment.
Other tasks - cleaning equipment and treatment tables, collecting laundry, administering hot/cold packs, answering the phone, filing patient charts (all on an as needed basis)
- Valid drivers license with no points or infractions in the previous 5 years
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for all patients.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to for the best possible patient experience
- All drivers must be age 21 or over to be eligible for employment
- Must provide a copy of a driving record to be considered eligible for employment